call for student applications open November 1st, 2017 (00:00 CET)
and ends January 31st, 2018 (23:59 CET).
Except for applicants who want to choose SLU as preferred mobility track: you can’t apply anymore as the deadline to choose that mobility track for the 1st year of the program was January 15th, 2018.
Please check the application procedure page
Before starting with the application form, please make sure you have digital copies of the following documents:
- Passport (or valid ID document)
- Diploma / Certificate of degree: certificate proving the obtained degree – must be issued by the University where the degree was obtained, dated, signed and stamped, otherwise it will not be considered valid. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English.
- Transcript of records: Must be issued by the University, stating in details all courses taken and grades obtained in the course as well as a grading scale and average necessary grade. This document must be dated, signed and stamped, otherwise it will not be considered valid. Please note that you must upload the transcripts of records regarding all the years of your course. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English.
- Language skills: if your mother tongue is not English, it is mandatory to upload an official English language certificate. If you want to choose UPV in year 2 and if Spanish is not your mother tongue, it is mandatory to upload an official Spanish language certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae: your document must be in a European format
- Proof of residence: Document must have been issued by an official institution within 12 months before the application deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship. The purpose of this document is to prove your current place of residence so your current postal address. Which means your address needs to appear on the document as well as the date of issuance of the document. Please check the accepted documents here.
- Recommendation letters and references: please upload 2 reference letters from former professors or employers supporting your application
- Declaration of Honor: This document must be named, dated and signed, download template
- Physical disability: if applicable, document that specifically proves your actual status of physical disability.
- Proof of social/political vulnerable situation: if applicable, document that specifically proves your social/political vulnerable situation. This document must be issued by a recognized authority and must also be dated, signed and stamped by the issuing entity.
- Other documents: document relevant for the application
You can’t choose anymore SLU as prefered mobility track for the 1st year as the deadline to apply was January 15th, 2018.
Please don’t tick the box in the application form as it won’t be taken into account.