Before starting with the application form, please make sure you have digital copies of the following documents:
All documents must be in English
- Passport (or valid ID document)
- Diploma(s) / Certificate(s) of degree(s): certificate proving the obtained degree (BSc and MSc if applicable) – must be issued by the University where the degree was obtained, dated, signed and stamped, otherwise it will not be considered valid. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English. If you are in your last year of higher education (BSc), please provide a signed and stamped statement from your university that declares you are in your last year and mentioning your expected date and month of graduation.
- Transcript of records: Must be issued by the University, stating in details all courses taken and grades obtained in the course as well as a grading scale and average necessary grade (BSc and MSc if applicable). This document must be dated, signed and stamped, otherwise it will not be considered valid. Please note that you must upload the transcripts of records regarding all the years of your course. Please add an English translation if your documents are not in the following language: English.
- A letter from your university attesting your ranking in the class if it doesn’t appear on your transcript of records
- Language skills: if your mother tongue is not English, it is mandatory to upload an official English language certificate (check the requirements on the application procedure page). If you want to choose UPV in year 2 and if Spanish is not your mother tongue, it is mandatory to upload an official Spanish language certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae: your document must be in a European format
- Proof of current and exact place of residence: Document must have been issued by an official institution within 12 months before the application deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship. The purpose of this document is to prove your current place of residence so your current postal address. Which means your address needs to appear on the document as well as the date of issuance of the document and your name. Please check the accepted documents here.
- Recommendation letters: please upload 2 reference letters from former professors or employers supporting your application. No specific format is asked.
- Declaration of Honor: This document must be named, dated and signed, download compulsory template here
- Other documents: document relevant for the application
To merge several documents:
Each field of the application form accepts only one document.
If you would like to upload more than one document in the same field, first you have to merge those documents into a single one.
‘PDF Merge’ is a simple tool (free on the internet) to merge several PDF documents into one.